The Southern Scholarship Foundation offers rent-free housing scholarships deserving students attending select Florida colleges and universities, who demonstrate excellent merit and good character through its scholarship foundation.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Exhibit good character.
- Be motivated to contribute to cooperative-living.
- Attend Florida State University, Florida A&M University, University of Florida, Tallahassee Community College, Sante Fe College, or Florida Gulf Coast University.
Note: U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents & International students are all eligible to apply.
[clickToTweet tweet=”@SSFTWeets housing scholarships for #Florida college students #Caribbeancollegebound” quote=”Housing scholarships available for U.S. & International college students in Florida from the Southern Scholarship Foundation!” theme=”style2″]
Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications for the rent-free housing scholarships are accepted year-round, with the following priority deadlines:
- For Fall semester: March 1
- For Spring semester: October 31
Related: More Scholarships for U.S. & Caribbean Students
Applications can be submitted online via the scholarship page, here: Southern Scholarship Fund.
~ Melisa Boutin