Course Hero is offering $5,000 Monthly and Mid-Term scholarship awards with an easy 10-minute application, plus a $10,000 Academic Hero scholarship, for U.S. residents. To be eligible for these scholarships you are required to fill out the applications on their website for each award opportunity.
The applicants can apply for multiple awards every month and are given options on how to increase your chances of winning.
Monthly and Mid-Term Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be 16 years old at the time of entry.
- Be a permanent legal resident, physically residing in the United States and the District of Columbia.
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Create a free Course Hero Account.
- Complete the application form.
- Estimated time to complete application: 10 minutes
Application Deadlines: Multiple dates.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Here’s how you can win a $5,000 scholarship in 10 minutes!” quote=”Here’s how you can win a $5,000 scholarship in 10 minutes!” theme=”style2″]
Related: More Scholarships for U.S. & Caribbean Students
Where To Apply:
More information on these scholarship opportunities, including tips on how to increase your chances of winning, can be found on the Course Hero Scholarships Webpage.
~ Melisa Boutin