The OPEC Fund for International Development is offering full scholarship awards for graduate study in Economics to current graduating college seniors, who are Caribbean nationals. The Annual Scholarship award is designed to help highly motivated students overcome one of the biggest challenges of their career – the cost of graduate studies.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 23 and 32 at the time of submitting the application
- A graduating senior from a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university
- Enrolling in a full-time Master’s degree program starting August/September 2018
- A national of a developing country (including Caribbean Countries on the Eligible Countries List
- Study such subject as economics of development, environment (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development)(desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
[clickToTweet tweet=”OPEC Fund for International Development Economics Grad Study Scholarship for Caribbean Students” quote=”OPEC Full Scholarship for Graduate Study in Economics: Caribbean Students Eligible to Apply” theme=”style2″]
The application is due on May 4.
Related: More Scholarships for U.S. & Caribbean Students
Where To Apply
You can apply for the scholarship award opportunities on the OPEC Fund for International Development website.
~ Melisa Boutin