The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation is offering multiple scholarship awards of up to $8,000 to U.S. Citizens & Green Card holders. The CBC Spouses Education Scholarship opportunities support the foundation’s mission to advance the global Black community and are available to current and prospective undergraduate and graduate students pursuing full-time study, in any academic major.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Be enrolled in or planning to enroll in the upcoming academic year as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities.
- Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or Black students.
[clickToTweet tweet=”$8,000 @CBCFInc award for undergrad & grad students U.S. Citizen & Green Card Holders. All majors” quote=”$8,000 Award from the CBC Foundation, Inc for undergraduate and graduate study!” theme=”style2″]
All applications for this scholarship opportunity are due May 18.
Related: More Scholarships for U.S. & Caribbean Students
Where To Apply
For more information on the CBC Spouses Education Scholarships and additional details on how to apply, visit scholarship webpage, HERE.
Good luck and share this post to spread the word!
~ Melisa Boutin