This post if part of the Financial Information Month 2016: Student Loan Series. During the Month of October, I will be sharing information about Caribbean Student Loans, stories from borrowers and highlighting the missed opportunities to address the current issues with Student Loan System in the Eastern Caribbean.
Back in May of this year the Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis had an online Customer Forum as part of their 35th Anniversary celebrations and the reveal of their updated website. I was able to attend the forum and did a recap in the video below.
Development Bank of SKN Customer Forum Recap from Melisa on Vimeo.
Recap Video Highlights
- The customer forum took place on the Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis’ re-designed website
- Customers were able to view Development Bank Staff’s presentation on a live stream and ask questions in a chat box
- One customer expressed not having any issues with their loans and an over all positive experience.
- Another forum participant expressed that they had been making repayments for a number of years and could not understand how they were bring applied
- Mr. Lenworth Harris the Bank’s General Manager and Mrs. Jasmine Irish the Loans Department Manager answered customer questions.
- Development bank highlighted the new online customer service system.
- Mr. Harris acknowledged that the Bank is aware that customer confusion about how their loans work and that the forum and the new online customer service platform was a way to address that.
It took a look around the new website and in addition to the online customer service platform, the website is easier to navigate and now mobile friendly. The new website does not include:
- An online payment system for customers
- Detailed information about loan products regarding capitalization, interest accumulation and how payments are applied to customer accounts.
- Online account access for customers.
- Online statements.
Did you participate in the forum? What are your thoughts on the changes Development Bank made to their website, including the new customer service platform?
Let me know!