The International Travel and Health Insurance Company, BETiNS.com is offering a $5,000, one-time, International Student Scholarship award to college students studying at colleges and universities outside of their home country.
Both International students studying at colleges and universities in the United States and United States Citizens studying at college and universities outside of the U.S.A., are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Have been accepted into a College or University in a country outside of one’s Home Country (Home Country determined by the issued passport).
- Have a US equivalent of a High School diploma from an accredited High School and a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
- A TOEFL of 61, or IELTS of 5.5.
- Submit either SAT or ACT scores, as an inbound applicant to the US, if not required to take the TOEFL or IELTS.
- Studying for a minimum of one full year at the university or college.
- Have a Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number at the time of award if not included on the application.
- Write an original 500 word (or less) essay on “Your Life’s Goals” and how this scholarship will assist in attaining those goals.
[clickToTweet tweet=”BETiNS.com $5,000 award for U.S. & International students studying abroad! #caribbeancollegebound” quote=”Apply for this $5,000 scholarship award for U.S. & International students studying abroad!” theme=”style2″]
The deadline to enter to win this scholarship is June 30.
Related: More Scholarships for U.S. & Caribbean Students
Where To Apply:
Applications can be submitted online via the scholarship page, here: BETiNS.com/Scholarship.
Be sure to make note of all the documentation required to complete the application, including:
- Passport and Visa documentation.
- College entrance test information.
- Release forms.
- Social Security Number and ITIN information.
~ Melisa Boutin