The Trinidad and Tobago Cultural Association of Delaware (TTCAD) is offering multiple scholarships of up to $2,000 each, to college-bound students.
TTCAD is committed to youth development through its scholarship program which is available to Delaware high school graduates of Caribbean descent.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be of Caribbean descent
- Be a Delaware resident who is a 2017 high school graduate
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Be accepted into an accredited university or college for the fall semester
- Submit a 500-word essay & letter of recommendation
- Attend one or more interviews with the TTCAD scholarship panelist
- Attend TTCAD’s Award Ceremony, held on the last Saturday in September.
Here's a great scholarship for Delaware college-bounds students of Caribbean descent!Click To Tweet
The deadline to enter to win this scholarship is July 31.
Related: More Scholarships for U.S. & Caribbean Students
Where To Apply:
Applications can be submitted online via the scholarship page, here: TTCAD Scholarship.
~ Melisa Boutin