Hosted by – Certified Financial Education Instructors, Bola Onada Sokunbi of CleverGirlFinance.com and Melisa Boutin of YourMoneyWorth.com.
What You’ll Learn
- The strategies Melisa used to pay of $37,000 of mostly student loan debt in 5 years, while saving for retirement and a down payment on a home.
- Key aspects that you need to understand about your student loans in order to pay them off successfully.
- How to set up your own debt payoff plan.
- How to navigate student loan deferment and forgiveness programs.
This replay is for you if:
- You have student loan debt that you want to pay off quickly.
- Your payments don’t make a big impact on your student loan principal balance.
- You don’t fully understand your student loan terms and conditions.
- You don’t know how deferment affects your loan balance and all the requirements for loan forgiveness.
- You worry about how student loans are getting in the way of your goal of homeownership and investing for your retirement.