The Oracle Corporate Scholars Program is offering the opportunity for African American undergraduate students to gain extended learning experiences through summer internships at Oracle headquarters and financial support through scholarship awards.
The scholars program is open to current undergraduate students in the United States, majoring in Engineering, Technology and Business disciplines.
Scholars Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have attended high school in the United States
- Be a U.S. Citizen of Permanent Resident
- African American
- Be an undergraduate sophomore or junior at the time of the application
- Be enrolled at an accredited 4-year university in the United States
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or Human Resources
Scholars Program Application Deadline
The deadline to apply for the Oracle Scholars Program is January 31.
Scholars Program Application
Applications can be submitted online via the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) scholarship announcement page, here: Oracle Scholars Program Details.
~ Melisa Boutin