Caribbean women are reaching new heights. As a group, they are experiencing increased rates of higher education attainment and entrance into professional leadership roles, in the government and private sectors. And like their foremothers, creating businesses, while managing financial responsibilities to themselves and their families.
Over on the Secret Birds Caribbean blog, I had the opportunity to do a guest blog post on these 5 ways Caribbean women entrepreneurs can manage their personal finances.
1. Understand your financial obligations.
2. Manage your personal finances effectively.
3. Self-fund your business, the right way.
4. Diversify your income, while building your business.
5. Check-in on your money, regularly.
5 personal finance tips for Caribbean women entrepreneurs!Click To Tweet
You can read more of the original post on the Secret Birds Caribbean Blog, HERE.
~ Melisa Boutin