Through the Chevening Scholarship Program, scholars will get the opportunity to focus on their coursework, develop academically and professionally, experience British culture and build lasting relationships.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have an undergraduate degree and meet the entry requirements of a post-graduate program.
- Have at least 2 years work experience.
- Apply and be accepted to 3 different eligible UK university courses by July 12, 2018.
- Meet the Cehevening English language requirement by July 12, 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship deadline is November 7.
Applications can be submitted online via the scholarship page, here: Chevening Scholarships.
~ Melisa Boutin